Friday, December 4, 2009

Day 4: Master Cleanse

Its 1030am on Day 4 and my energy level is perty solid with no real food desires or hunger for that matter.  I even went for a morning meeting at Coffee Bean and didnt think twice about how I cant have coffee.  In fact, I joyously sipped my spicy/sweet cleansing concoction as I recounted stories about dangerously doing Yoga after taking down a liter of saltwater, heh heh.

The other cool thing is that I finally have my entire 6-pack abs back in effect after a 5 year hiatus at the ripe old age of 33...thats after 3 months of beachfront debauchery in bars.  I am sure its some genetics, yoga, and surfing, but hey - should cause an eyebrow or 2 to raise out there lol!

So today its off to Joshua Tree for some climbing and hot springing and a 27 degree night in California...see, it gets cold out here too y'all.  Check out the shot of Joshua Tree...U2 sang about if for a reason ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment